Reserved Visitor Parking - 103, 104, 152
A reservation and permit is required to park in any of these three spaces.
Per campus policy, UCSD affiliates of any kind — students, faculty, staff, official volunteers, etc. — may NOT use these parking spots at any time or for any reason.
Unauthorized vehicles parked in these spots will be ticketed by UCSD Parking & Transporation.
Reserved Parking Process
- Check the parking calendar below for availability. Since there are only 3 parking spaces available, only 3 reservations can be made during any given time slot. Do not reserve a spot when 3 reservations already exist for the time you need.
- Set up an event in your own online calendar (Google, Mac iCalendar, Microsoft Outlook, etc). Include the following event information:
- lab/course name
- visitor name (initials or participant ID numbers are sufficient for subjects)
- purpose: subject, speaker, visitor
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a guest or invitee for the new event in your online calendar. This will add your event to the departmental parking calendar.
- Confirm that your reservation is reflected in the departmental calendar. You may need to refresh the department calendar for your event to appear.
- For non-subject visitors, pick up permit from the front desk 15 minutes prior to your event. (For human subjects, use your lab Human Subject permit instead.).
- Return the permit within 15 minutes following event. If the front office is closed, slide the permit under the front door or return it by 8 am the next morning.