Welcome to Psychology Undergraduate Advising!
For in-person advising, please visit us during our normal advising hours. A majority of student advising is done on a walk-in basis. Appointments may be made for students with extenuating circumstances. Send Psychology Advising a message via the Virtual Advising Center to inquire about making an appointment with an advisor.
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00-11:00 am & 1:00-3:00 pm (Closed Fridays)
The Virtual Advising Center:
- VAC is available to current students 24 hours a day.
- Choose Psychology from the drop-down menu.
- An advisor will respond to you within 1-3 business days.
- We do not answer VAC messages on weekends, evenings, or University holidays.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com. Please note, the Psychology Department only advises through the VAC. We will not answer questions from current students via e-mail.
Reschedule exam requests (for approved students):
- Please have your instructor send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your name, PID, course, reason for the reschedule request, exam perimeters (time limit, due by date, approved materials, etc.) and attach any relevant documentation.
- You will receive a response within 2-3 business days.
- If you have OSD accommodations, please follow the process as outlined on our website.
- 1533 Mandler Hall
- Phone: 858-534-3001
- Fax: 858-534-2324
Psychology Events Calendar
For events, announcements, and office closures, see our calendar below.
Click on an event above for more details and to register.