Skip to main content

Direct Deposit

There are two methods of payment on campus, Payroll and Disbursements. Payroll pays TA salary and other employment. Disbursements pays stipends and any reimbursements. To enroll in direct deposit, please visit the following links.

Payroll: Follow the directions on the website. You may need your employee ID number, which can be obtained from the Graduate Coordinator.

Disbursements: On the left hand side is a list.  Click "Enroll in direct deposit" and have your PID and PAC handy.